Green Tea Face Peeling Mask
- Only left to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
- In stock: Shipped within 72/96h
- Live: There are currently orders in progress.
- Only items left at this price.
- : 100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED
- Last hours to take advantage of our offers...
⚠️COVID-19 Delivery always guaranteed
SAY GOODBYE TO BLACKHEADS AND ACNE!
Want clearer, smoother skin and a brighter complexion? Our Green Tea Matchal peel-off mask soothes skin, clears pores, and removes blackheads and acne with each easy-to-peel treatment. Our matcha masks are designed by estheticians to get the clear, radiant skin you’ve wanted: just apply the activated charcoal mask to your face & wait 20 minutes before peeling the mask off.
The Matcha Peel Off Mask helps suppress inflammation and irritation while protecting from free radicals and skin irritants.
- Thermo-purifying warming effect to open pores for deep cleansing.
- Energizing, invigorating, and uplifting, it captures the restorative powers of Green Tea to bring you this unique sensory treat.
- Purifies and eliminates impurities as well as absorbs excess sebum leaving the skin fresh, clean and moisturized.
- Ideal for any skin type
With just 1 application, you can expect immediate results like:
- Glowing Flawless Skin
- Strong Anti-Pollution Effects
- Reduced Dark Spots & Blemishes
- Lightened Under-Eye Circles
- Complete Skin Rejuvenation
This mask rich in antioxidants has been formulated with the essential element in mind: acne, blackheads and impurities in the skin.
It helps soothe irritated skin, soothe inflammation and reduce redness. The star powers of the blend include green tea and Vietnamese plant extracts to instantly cleanse and detoxify the skin.
Matcha is an excellent ingredient for the skin, especially the epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is helpful in reducing inflammation and evening skin tone. The tannins in matcha also shrink pores and regulate the production of the oil associated with acne (Sebum).
This Matcha mask is made from food, not chemicals, which is about as natural as it can get. That is why it is gentle enough for younger skin yet strong enough for skin that needs a little boost to look better.
Green tea: Green tea is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. Green tea has also been shown to have the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells at the end of their life cycle, with the added benefit of having anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin C: a powerful antioxidant to improve the purity of the complexion and restore the uniform appearance of the skin.
Botanical extracts: rich in anti-aging antioxidants, botanical extracts help calm, soothe and rebalance the skin.
How to use it:
Step 1: Use a facial cleanser, open the pores of your face with a warm towel for 3 to 7 minutes, wait for the pores to open or simply apply it after showering.
Step 2: Apply evenly to the nose, face, forehead and chin, etc.
Step 3: Wait 15 to 25 minutes, remove the mask when it is completely dry.
Step 4: Rinse with clear water, apply a moisturizer after use.